1. Fee Charged for camping includes one unit, one family - father, mother, and all
children under 18 years old, and a maximum of two cars per site. Additional guests
will be charged $4.00 overnight and/or $3.00 daily fee plus tax.
2. Campsite check in time is 4pm, check out time is 3pm. Anyone checking in before noon, if site is available, will be charged half the daily fee extra.
3. Cabin check in time is 3pm, check out time is noon. Absolutely no pets, and no smoking allowed in the cabins. No additional camping units can be put up on the cabin site.
4. Quiet Hours: Weekends 11pm-8am / Weekdays 10pm-7am
During these times EVERYONE must be at a campsite, and music and conversation hushed. Non-overnight guests should depart at or before quiet hours. Vehicle use is limited to destination driving only.
All children MUST go back to their own campsite when the lodge closes. No loitering. Parents are responsible for their children's actions when unsupervised. Please respect your neighbors and turn off music and patio lights when retiring for the night.
5. Cars must be parked on YOUR site. No parking in fire lanes. No mini bikes or 4 wheelers allowed.
6. Positively no cutting of trees or driving of nails into the trees. WE WILL PROSECUTE.
7. Fire rings are provided for your campfires. Do not place them directly under the trees. Never leave a campfire unattended. Do not burn garbage. Do not use gasoline to start fire. Use extreme caution where you dispose of cigarettes and matches. Firewood is available for purchase, DO NOT take wood from piles within the campground.
8. Garbage bags are provided for each camper unit. Please separate out all recyclable material and put into garbage cans labeled for this material next to the dumpster. All other material must be put into the garbage bag and placed into dumpster by you. Keep your campsite clean.
9. Restrooms/Washrooms: It is our desire to keep the washrooms as clean as possible. Please do not send small children to take showers by themselves, as most of them can not reach the shower handles. Also, at times washrooms will be closed for cleaning. Please avoid use during these times. Interruptions to our housekeeping staff prolong the closures. To help us keep a tidy washroom, please report any problems to the front desk immediately.
10. Pets MUST be kept on a leash and under your control at ALL times. You must clean up after your pet. Pets are not allowed in the rental cabins, on the swimming beach, in the swimming water, playground, bathrooms, shower rooms or lodge. You may walk your pet in the wooded area beyond the camping area and dogs may swim in the fishing pond.
11. Beach Rules: No food or glass containers are allowed on the beach area. Parents must watch their children in the swimming area, NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFETY. Note: Water depends fast on brim sides. Enter water by the north end closest to the playground.
12. Bikes: No riding, hot wheeling, or parking on sidewalks, driveway, entrance and parking lot. No skateboarding on sidewalks around main building. No four wheelers, mules, gators, utvs, atvs, motorized scooters, or mini bikes allowed within the campground.
13. No smoking in any campground building, playground, or swimming areas. Please properly dispose of cigarette butts in trash.
14. Dump Station: WI State Law prohibits any sewage or gray water to be dumped on the ground. Use the dump station within the campground for disposal.
15. Golf Carts:
a. All seasonal & weekend campers with personally owned golf carts must show proof of liability insurance before they can drive their carts within the campground.
b. No golf carts should be driven across the lawn or through a playground area.
c. ALL golf cart drivers MUST be 15 years of age or older and follow the rules of the road, including all campground road signs and 5mph speed limit.
d. All passengers must be seated in a seat. No standing or sitting on front or back of cart. DO NOT overload the golf cart.
e. All golf carts must have their site number clearly displayed on cart.
f. No drinking alcoholic beverages and driving. Please be safe. Park your cart.
g. Anyone who fails to follow these rules will be given a warning. Multiple warnings will result in loss of golf cart privileges.
h. Golf cart concerns should be reported to the lodge; reporting golf cart # and nature of concern.